The Site is intended solely to provide information regarding the Impact Genome®, the Impact Genome Project®, Mission Measurement, contributing partners, and to engage with Impact Genome® applications, products, and services. All information contained on this Site is for informational purposes only.
Limited License and Restrictions on Use.
Mission Measurement grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, bookmark, or print the pages within the Site solely for your personal, informational, and noncommercial use, or as we otherwise expressly authorize in writing. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment, services, and other materials that you need to access the Site. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. Except as otherwise stated herein or as we may expressly authorize in writing, you shall not:
- Modify, copy, screen capture, distribute, forward, transmit, post, display, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, archive, or create a derivative database from, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, or other content generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, “Materials”);
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Site and/or the Materials;
- Use the Site to publish, distribute and/or advertise any promotional material or other forms of solicitation to other users;
- Redeliver any page, text, image, or Materials on this Site using “framing” or other technology;
- Engage in conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden the Site, any Materials or services provided through this Site, or any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including but not limited to using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to the Site;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, social engineering, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
- Use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to: (i) continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any Materials or Site content; (ii) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the Site or any other person’s use of the Site;
- Share or otherwise disclose login credentials, including but not limited to email addresses, user names, passwords, security questions and security answers (collectively ‘Credentials’) with any other individual and/or third party. If you learn of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Credentials, you are obligated to notify Mission Measurement immediately;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Mission Measurement’s name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images, including those related to the Impact Genome and impact Genome Project, without Mission Measurement’s express written permission. To obtain such permission, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Include the term “Mission Measurement”, “Impact Genome”, “Impact Genome Project“, any Mission Measurement trademark, Mission Measurement executive’s name, partner name, or advisor’s name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Mission Measurement, our partners, or our advisors.
User-generated content and license grant.You agree that you are solely responsible for all information, data, content, text, photographs, videos, messages, comments, files, or any other materials that you submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Site (collectively, ‘User Content’). By submitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, providing or transmitting User Content to the Site, you hereby warrant and represent that either you own all rights in such User Content or you are authorized to use it. You agree this User Content is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge. We are not responsible for User Content nor guarantee its accuracy, quality, or appropriateness, nor endorse it.
Except as set forth in these Terms, Mission Measurement shall have no obligation to keep confidential any User Content that you submit, upload, post, e-mail, or transmit or otherwise make available herein. Mission Measurement shall not be liable in any way for any User Content or for the use or disclosure of any User Content.
You acknowledge that Mission Measurement and/or its vendors may monitor User Content at their sole discretion, and that Mission Measurement shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor, post, archive, index, move, refuse, or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, without notice and without liability.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, transmitting or submitting User Content, you grant Mission Measurement a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to publish, post, reformat, index, archive, tag, code, make available, link to, and monetize such User Content in all forms and media (whether now known or later developed), in connection with the operation of our respective businesses (including, without limitation, the Site) and to permit other third parties to do so. You expressly grant Mission Measurement the right to display the name, organization name, and/or logo of the author or creator providing the User Content.
User Accounts. You represent that the information that you have provided to register a User Account is true and accurate, and you agree to timely update that information as it changes. Mission Measurement reserves the right to deny registration of a User Account for any reason. Mission Measurement reserves the right to disable your User Account at any time and without notice, either temporarily or permanently as determined by Mission Measurement in its sole discretion.
Security. Mission Measurement takes reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. But no Internet, e-mail, software, application, or operating system is ever fully secure or error free, so please take care before deciding to give us highly sensitive information. You are responsible for keeping confidential any account information, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that you use to access any part of the Site, and for logging off of your account and any protected areas.
Further, you are responsible for all activities occurring under your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that result from your negligence, carelessness, misconduct, or failure to use or maintain appropriate security measures. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, or security questions and answers, please contact us immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
Third Parties. The Terms apply only to the Site. The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties, and these links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Mission Measurement expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. We do not endorse or represent any products or services that may be marketed on such websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by third parties, you do so at your own risk.
Ownership. All content and materials available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, audio clips, video clips, logos, buttons, names, images, photographs, website name, html code, xml code, data compilations, software, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein (collectively, ‘Intellectual Property’) are owned or licensed by Mission Measurement and/or its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. All Intellectual Property not owned by us that appears on the Site, if any, is the property of their respective third-party owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without Mission Measurement’s prior express written permission or that of the third-party rights holder.
YOUR MISUSE OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISPLAYED ON THE SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU AGREE NOT TO REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, PUBLICLY DISPLAY, PUBLICLY PERFORM, LICENSE, SELL OR RESELL ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE WITHOUT OUR PRIOR, EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION. IN ADDITION, YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY USE THAT EXCEEDS OR VIOLATES THESE TERMS. ANY INAPPROPRIATE USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, DISPLAY OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED BY MISSION MEASUREMENT IN WRITING.
BY YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MISSION MEASUREMENT AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SECURITY, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, AND THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES.
FURTHER, MISSION MEASUREMENT AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER MISSION MEASUREMENT NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE OR TO SUPPLY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES FOR THE SAME.
MISSION MEASUREMENT AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER SUCH ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RESULT FROM NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
USERS ARE REQUIRED TO CONDUCT THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS, ANALYSIS, DUE DILIGENCE, DRAW THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS, AND MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS IN ANY AREAS CONCERNING SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MISSION MEASUREMENT AND/OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity.
ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
NEITHER MISSION MEASUREMENT NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF MISSION MEASUREMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mission Measurement, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its and their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or related to your improper access to, or use of, this Site, or any violation by you of these Terms including but not limited to a breach of your representations and warranties and the improper use of Credentials to access the Site.
Integration and Severability. If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Mission Measurement relating to the subject matter herein.
Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. By your use of this Site, you agree and consent that any disputes arising out of or relating to this Site shall be litigated in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in Chicago, Illinois,AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SAID COURT(S).
Contact. Please contact us at email@example.com at any time with any questions about these Terms and Conditions or the related terms herein.
Termination.The rights granted to you herein terminate immediately upon any violation by you of the Terms. Mission Measurement, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your access to and use of this Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without notice or liability. By your continued use of the Site, you agree that Mission Measurement will not be liable to you or any third party, for any reason whatsoever, for any termination of your access to or use of this Site.